A Monitored Brownsville Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Brownsville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Brownsville?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Brownsville flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your Brownsville flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Brownsville Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Brownsville flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (956) 291-4473 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.