Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Brownsville?
There's a popular perception that placing security yard sign by your front door is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, a robber will find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Brownsville and forget about installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Brownsville. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Brownsville not your actual home security system.
While there is legitimate value in showing off signage from esteemed home security providers such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away all burglars. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with real security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Brownsville.
Reinforce Your Brownsville Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider using all or at least some of the ensuing components:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, no burglar wants to be captured on video as it might be submitted in a legal matter. You should install exterior surveillance that covers main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most burglars gain access via your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. If an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s true that many invasions take place during the day when individuals are at the office, you must also have a plan to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability located around your entry points will quickly highlight questionable activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever a person attempts to unlock or open your door. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by offering a live video feed. These popular tools both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart lighting can be programmed for a schedule or activated easily from your phone. They will make it appear that you are home and effectively turn away burglars.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Brownsville when you can have an integrated home protection plan? Reach out to (956) 291-4473 or submit the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from a number of packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your security to your needs.